Saturday, March 7, 2015

Welcome!

Hey beauties, welcome to my blog! I love the beauty world and want to be a part of it, so I figured a blog would be a great way to get started.  Makeup is my passion, my hobby, my obsession.. whatever you want to call it,  I just love it!  This blog is going to be (obviously!) all things beauty... reviews, tips, deals, dupes, and everything in between.  Any questions you have, I will try to answer!  

My first blog post would HAVE to be a picture of some products!  I am currently doing #purpleforlupus on Instagram (find me: emqbeauty) and it was so fun getting all of my purple products together! 




I'm not the best photographer yet but I'll get it!  Products shown:

That purple cosmetic bag is brand new from Ulta, it's a 15pc bag and it was their recent gift with purchase. I have opened it but haven't played with any of the products inside yet!  I'll post that later!
e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer - Balancing
e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - Brightening Lavender
Revlon Photo Ready Color Correcting Primer
Maybelline Baby Lips - Beam of Blush, Yummy Plummy, Peach Kiss, Berry Bomb
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara (deluxe sample of it is next to it)
Purple eyeliners from Ulta and Physician's Formula
Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
EOS Lip Balm - Passion Fruit (2 of them just because they're so cute)
NYX Hot Singles eye shadows - Burlesque, Epic
Ulta eyeshadows - Grace, Havannah Nights
e.l.f. Smudge Pot - Poppin Party
Urban Decay eye shadow - Sin
NYX Butter Gloss - Devil's Food Cake
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Addis Ababa
Michael Kors lipgloss - Show Stopper
Essie nail polish - Go Ginza
OPI nail polishes - You're such A Budapest (dark),  Vant To Bite My Neck? (light) (their baby sizes are next to them, SO cute!)
e.l.f. Nail Polish Mini - Lilac
Michael Kors Nail Polish - Bossa Nova
 last but definitely not least..  Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes  (my favorite face wipes EVER) 


So I hope you guys enjoyed my first post!  I would love suggestions for posts so please leave a comment with what you'd like to see!  I am so excited to get blogging!  See you soon!!!  


5 comments:

  1. Hey can you post the price and give your opinion on it if the product is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I would love to do that!!! I was actually going to do it with the product list but it was midnight and I was getting sleepy haha!! That will be my next blog post tonight!!!! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I am so looking forward to this!

      Delete
  3. I have been 1 of your Loyal Followers, for quite a while Now & I seen that you've given a closing date for your Amazingly Generous & Such a Freaking Awesome Giveaway & I just wanted to Give A HUGE Thanks for giving All of us this Wonderful Opportunity to Win such an Amazing Load of Prizes, You Rock!

    ReplyDelete